High Point Baptist Academy provides the following National Institute for Learning Development (NILD) programs: Search & Teach, aiding lower elementary students, and Discovery, providing support for all age levels.
Do you want…
- Your child’s abilities to think, reason and process information to improve?
- Your child to gain critical skills in reading, spelling, math, and written expression?
- Your child to gain thinking skills to become a more competent and confident learner?
- Your child to achieve success in the classroom and beyond?
- Your child to work with highly trained learning specialists utilizing research-based practices and individualizing instruction for you child’s needs?
How do you know when classroom instruction is not enough for your child?
Take one of the checklist surveys below.
How can NILD help my child? (n.d.). Retrieved April 12, 2017, from http://nild.org/parents/