International Student Application Procedures
- Request application information from the International Student Coordinator
- Complete the application and submit the application fee to High Point Academy ($150 non-refundable) our agency will do this for you.
- Send in required documents. High Point Academy must receive these forms prior to granting an interview.
- Copy of passport
- Official TOEFL test scores (require 61 or better)
- Official transcripts, with English translation, from the past 2 years
- References (English teacher, math teacher, pastor/personal – forms included in the application)
- Official copy of bank statements showing sufficient funds for tuition and fees
- The International Student Coordinator will contact you to set up an interview in English via Skype. The interview will include the International Student Coordinator, the student, and at least one parent.
- A decision will be made regarding admission based on the student application and interview. If approved, High Point Academy will create an I-20 form and send it with the letter of acceptance.
- Complete the visa application procedures at the US Embassy in your home country.
- Pay tuition in two installments (August 1st and January 1st.) Failure to do so may result in the I-20 being cancelled.
- Provide the following documents to High Point Academy by August 1st.
- Physical examination form
- Medical treatment emergency authorization form
- Proof of medical insurance
- Provide High Point Academy with travel plans
Please Note: High Point Academy does not provide housing for students. Students who will not be living with a family member should contact our Homestay agency, American Home Life International, before completing the application process.
International Student Coordinator: Homestay – American Home Life International:
Mrs. Kate Charles Deborah Siegrist
610.286.5942 x135 717-203-9574